Hummingbird Glass Straws 8 in x 9.5 mm Green Frog With Cleaning Brush
- PROTECTS YOU FROM TOXINS — Plastics contain a very dangerous chemical called Bisphenol A (BPA), which has been linked to hormonal disruption, obesity, early puberty, as well as breast and prostate cancers. The coloring in plastic straws is also poisonous. Our glass straws are 100% non-toxic and will not cause any health problems!
- PREVENTS STAINED TEETH & CAVITIES — Research has shown that using a straw minimizes the contact between your teeth and sugary drinks, reducing the risk of cavities. For the same reason, using a straw also prevents tooth stains from tea and coffee. (P.S., plastic straws can’t be used in hot drinks, but glass straws can…)
- HELPS THE ENVIRONMENT — In the U.S. we use over 500 million plastic straws DAILY. Plastic is not biodegradable, meaning every plastic straw used since they were invented in 1938 is still around in some form, leaching toxic chemicals into the water and soil. The good news is that just one person switching to a Hummingbird Glass Straw can keep about 38,000 nasty plastic straws out of the environment forever! Now think of the difference you can make if you give glass straws to friends and family.
- RESISTS BREAKING — Remember those nearly indestructible Pyrex bowls and plates your mother and grandmother had? These are made of the exact same stuff! Naturally clear, this borosilicate glass is shatter-resistant, making it both durable and safe to drink from.
- CLEANS EASILY — Simply rinse them out after every use and you’re ready to go. However, we do include a cleaning brush just in case you get a chunk of fruit from your smoothie wedged in there. Hummingbird Glass Straws are dishwasher safe, also… it doesn’t get any easier than that! Don’t contribute to pollution and risk your health by using plastic straws—get your Hummingbird Glass Straws today! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.