This is a fresh and lively salsa that is perfect for casual summer lunches or entertaining.
It makes a fantastic dip duo with guacamole. You can serve both of them together with vegetable crudites, raw crackers or organic blue corn chips.
This is also a delicious and simple raw food lunch when scooped into large romaine lettuce leaves with sliced avocado.
For an extra burst of flavor, this fresh salsa would also be a great accompaniment to any Mexican, Asian or Indian dish.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mango, diced
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped finely
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Adjust salt, lime juice and jalapeno to taste.